Portable Magic

The Return of the King
J.R.R. Tolkien, Rob Inglis
Progress: 13 %

Taking a BL break

All - I spent several frustrating hours last weekend, trying to catch up on my December reviews and finish up the 12 Festive Tasks posts. Even worse, I have been unable to spend the time needed to read and respond to all my friends' posts. I know the BL staff have finally started posting and responding to us again, but I have finally reached the limits of my tolerance for the slowness and bugs here. I'm going to be taking an extended break from BL. It might be permanent, I don't know. But for now, my plans are to move operations over to Goodreads and to check back in over here in a few months to see if the problems have been resolved. For those of you still on GR, I am "SheriC (Portable Magic)" over there. If we haven't already connected there, please send me a friend request. For those of you who aren't on GR, I'll miss you, but hopefully BL will get its shit together and I can catch up with you all then.