SheriC

Portable Magic

Carpe Jugulum (Discworld, #23)
Terry Pratchett
The Dry
Jane Harper
Flowers for Algernon
Daniel Keyes
Progress: 249/311 pages

Hidden Figures - progress 2%.

Hidden Figures: The American Dream and the Untold Story of the Black Women Mathematicians Who Helped Win the Space Race - Margot Lee Shetterly, Robin Miles

This unexpectedly came available from my library hold list, because last I checked, I was something like #23 in line. So I had to go ahead and borrow it, because I didn't want to go back to the end of the line again. But...

I know I'm only 15 minutes into it, but I'm finding it deadly dull. That's awful disappointing, because I loved the movie. So it might be that I just am not in the mood right now. That's one of the problems with popular library books!

So should I keep powering on and hope that it captures my interest? Or should I return it and put it back on hold, in hopes that I'll find it more interesting next time it comes available? I usually give audiobooks at least 20 minutes before abandoning, but in this case, I'd be re-shelving for later rather than abandoning.