SheriC

Progress: 17 %
The Return of the King
J.R.R. Tolkien, Rob Inglis
Progress: 35 %

I Am No One You Know - 1% (and ebook thoughts)

I am No One You Know - Joyce Carol Oates

Starting over. I started this book back in January and never got past the first couple of pages. Not because the story was terrible, but because reading in the ebook format feels like trying to make myself like brussels sprouts. Keep trying different recipes, I tell myself. You just haven't found the right one yet, and think of the benefits if you can like them!

Anyway, I've finally decided that I really can't keep 3 books (1 audio, 1 bound, 1 ebook) going at once, and my rationale for trying to do it is invalid. After all, whenever I expect to have time to read when I'm away from home (waiting at doc office, DMV, etc.), I pack a real book, and when I don't expect it, I read my Twitter timeline or news articles on my phone instead.

So from now on, I'll read only 2 at a time - 1 audio, 1 bound *or* ebook. That should help me get whittle down my TBR mountain a little better, and relieve the sense of guilt over books started and left hanging.